"My Etsy shop"

23 March 2010

ETSY GOES EURO: EURO WEEK 2010

From March 22 through March 27, 2010, we' ll be celebrating the European art and artists of Etsy.
You can visit the European section of Etsy to see all the talented crafters and show your love for European art, craft and vintage.


Some of my favorite European Artists:


from Finland


from Turkey




from Greece




from Lithuania


from Greece


from Turkey




from Greece



from Austria


from France


from Spain

from Greece

from Scandinavia


from Portugal


from Belgium



from Greece


10 comments:

LaCravateDuChien said...

Thanks for adding my fairy!!!! :*

RitaJC said...

Great finds!

Nathalie said...

Oh, thank you so much! ^_^

evihan said...

thank you soo much for featuring ömy shop...:-)

warm greetings from Istanbul:-)

Kristin

LeelaBijou said...

beautiful picks! Happy Euro week! :)

Stephanie Kilgast said...

ooh Love your selection! everything is so gorgeous :)
thanks for including me :)

ERGANIweaving said...

Nice post! Thank you Maria

Vanti Designs said...

Love this collection of european talent! thank you for including my ring!!

Sophia - Red Lotus Jewellery said...

Hi Maria, I LOVE your jewellery. I have added your blog to mine. Pls stop by on mine when you some time to - www.redlotusjewllery.blogspot.com Yassou!

Sandra Rosa said...

Thank you so much for featured my work :) It was a great suprise :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails